Welcome! Yoga is suitable for everyone, at any age and is a safe form of exercise.
Whatever your fitness level, flexibility or lack thereof, Yoga Stable is here to support you in reaching better health and wellbeing.
Find out the latest Yoga Stable News
Classes update for the term September to December :
Our Mother and Baby class will start on November 26 and run until 17 December.
Priority booking from now until 21rst November.
We have spaces in all classes, come and try!
- Iyengar Yoga classes
- Pre-natal, post-natal classes and baby massage couses.
- Mindfulness Courses.
- Back School yearly course with our osteopath Glynis Fox.
- Qi gong courses; Kundalini Yoga courses.
- Ongoing workshops through the months in Pranayama and in Non - Violent Communication
- A new morning 2 hours class in Yoga and Mindfulness taught by A. Sacco and Dr A. Bansode - both very experienced teachers in their respective fields.
- Download the relevant files for timetables, prices, enrolment and bookings
- You can now Pay Online for classes.
- View the complete diary for the year
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Gift Vouchers for classes and workshops are available
Did you know we also sell Gift Vouchers? Give someone special the gift of time for themselves. Choose from our yoga classes, workshops, therapies, herbs and healing.
This term all classes have spaces. You can join at any time or drop-in to try.
At Yoga Stable we can offer Studio Hire. We have a versatile studio space which is draped in natural daylight and can be lit brightly. Measuring 25m square, with wooden flooring and under-floor heating, there is an assortment of yoga equipment, including yoga blocks, bricks, belts, bolsters and ropes, in addition we have blankets and chairs. We also have a treatment room for hire, with a hydraulic therapy couch.
The studio has also been used for photography sessions because of its beautiful light as well as sound workshops. It has very good acoustics.
Please contact us to discuss.
Yoga Stable and Still Stable Therapies are inclusive. We offer concession rates and operate a sliding scale of fees (depending on circumstances), so that better health and wellbeing are accessible to all. You can read more about this on our Community page.
At Yoga Stable, we take our training very seriously. Only accredited teachers who have undergone comprehensive training are permitted to teach our classes.
Take the time to browse our site and ENJOY!