One to One Yoga Sessions
One-to-One sessions are available for one hour, with Annamaria, Yoga Stable Director and Liz Ballantyne, our Iyengar Yoga Teacher Trainer.
Annamaria Sacco is available:
- Wednesday: 11:30
- Thursday:between 1 and 3.00pm
- Friday:either 11.30-12:30 or 2.00 – 3.00pm
Annamaria is the Director of Yoga Stable and holds a Junior Intermediate Level 3 Iyengar Yoga Certificate. Find out more about Annamaria on our Teachers page.
£40 if once per week . Concessions available for low income.
Liz Ballantyne is available by appointment only, please contact us and we will pass your details to Liz.
Liz holds a Junior Intermediate Level 3 Iyengar Yoga Certificate, is a Teacher Assessor for the Iyengar Yoga Association and an Iyengar Teacher Trainer.
Find out more about Liz on our Teachers page.
Price: £40 per session
One-to-One sessions are advisable if you:
- want to address or deepen aspects of your yoga practice
- have certain conditions such as back pain, IBS, stress, PMT, insomnia, depression, weight problems
- would like to explore how a certain yoga practice could benefit your health and wellbeing
- wish to learn ways to look after yourself in a general class situation.
One-to-one sessions can provide a tailored program for you, help you to learn a certain group of poses, explore the potential of a few poses or anything you have been unable to address in class.
These sessions are also advisable if you have a chronic health problem as they would give you the opportunity to explore just how much Iyengar yoga could benefit your emotional and physical health as well as give you confidence to enjoy yoga classes, as you will learn how to look after yourself in a general class situation.
Sometimes one session is enough to explore a certain aspect and regular sessions can be arranged, as required.